Life is a Savage Garden

welcome

Greetings to all the beautiful people around! Here are tales of a garden that just happens to be! Presenting the Chronicles of the South, where the stars and the moon dance their way through the Southern Hemisphere. And lines that may come to rhyme to be a poem...

People of all faith




Where am i standing in this world,
I watch people do their play,
Of hate and love,
Of being nice and fair,
I came to know my place,
I am back there,
where the race started,
I can see all the faces,
Old and new,
Grown and gone,
But still they revolve around one existing point,
The stormy lives they lead to catch one breath,
To try to find the one secret corner in their being,
So that they could cherish it forever,
They are people of all faith,
Defining and redefining love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment