Life is a Savage Garden

welcome

Greetings to all the beautiful people around! Here are tales of a garden that just happens to be! Presenting the Chronicles of the South, where the stars and the moon dance their way through the Southern Hemisphere. And lines that may come to rhyme to be a poem...

A thought of you...like...


A thought of you...like...

I didn't try anything hard,
Thought it would just get away,
Like fading stars in a morning light,
But it comes again like it went away the last time,
Like a summer breeze,
It pulled some colour out of the heart,
Like the smell of dry earth pulled away by a sudden rain,
Troubled the mind,
Like early moonlight troubles my sleep
Made me whisper prayers,
It made me do forgotten things,
I looked for the moon,
And damned this darkness looking back unto me,
Nothing soothing,
How much to wait again, before this thought of you would fade away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment