Life is a Savage Garden

welcome

Greetings to all the beautiful people around! Here are tales of a garden that just happens to be! Presenting the Chronicles of the South, where the stars and the moon dance their way through the Southern Hemisphere. And lines that may come to rhyme to be a poem...

Hommage a l'amour


Not allowed to love

Wise words that my heart used to say,
I have been kissed by the winds,
and tamed by the skies,
Now I rest, not allowed to love,
My request denied by the Gods,
No flowers,
No sweet sugar words,
No stolen kisses from Moon in the secret nights,
But this smile that your voice brings to my lips,
No one can erase,
The glimmer in my eyes,
My ways have been mended by the humans, aye!
Not allowed to love,
I will cry, but in the end I am always reminded,
I love your tormented icy eyes,
Not allowed to love your nearness,
Yes, I too laugh at this foolish heart,
But how can one restrain this beating heart,
Not allowed to love, indeed!
I have fallen again

0 comments:

Post a Comment