Life is a Savage Garden

welcome

Greetings to all the beautiful people around! Here are tales of a garden that just happens to be! Presenting the Chronicles of the South, where the stars and the moon dance their way through the Southern Hemisphere. And lines that may come to rhyme to be a poem...

Where is your light?


I saw you standing there my friend, Playing with something in your hand, I wouldn't have even looked back, Where is your light gone? Is it the world, Or something you have done, Is it me or my heart, It didn't get warm as it used to, Why did your eyes lose their shine, I have enough questions for a life time, Windows have been left opened for some sunshine, Truth be said loud, My own light blinks erratically, and I cannot sing my own songs, Have gone to places beyond the horizon, Silenced all the voices inside the head, Made it through the wonder of new lights, For all those I will see in times to come, Where will your light be, Your eyes used to shine, Your heart used to glow, Will not let my light go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment